2018 Collectors of the Year
SAM AND EMILY MANN
The Concours Board of Directors is proud to announce that we will be honoring Collectors of the Year, Sam and Emily Mann during the 2018 Concours d’Elegance of America. The Board will be honoring the Manns for the dedication and generosity they have shown to our event over the years. The integrity Sam and Emily exemplify as individuals, and their award winning collection is recognized throughout the worldwide car collector community. It is this richly-deserved distinction that we would like to pay tribute to. Sam and Emily have elected to share 5 vehicles from their astounding collection on our show field Sunday, July 29, 2018.
- 1932 Chrysler Imperial CH LeBaron Roadster
- 1935 Duesenberg JN Rollston Roadster restyled by Bowman & Schwartz
- 1937 Delahaye 145 Franay Roadster
- 1937 Delage D8-120S Pourtout Coupe
- 1937 Delage D8-120 de Villars Roadster