Concours d’Elegance of America
July 26-28, 2019
at the Inn at St. John’s – Plymouth, MI
Media Credentialing is now CLOSED you can still purchase tickets to the event, buy before Wednesday, July 24th and Save:
- Media Credentials must be applied for and will be issued in the applicant’s name
- Photo ID will be required upon arrival
- A Media Credential Request Form must be submitted for each representative from your media organization, not the organization as a whole.
- You will be notified by June 20, 2019 confirming or denying your request.
- No credentials will be mailed under any circumstances.
- There will be no admittance the day of the event without prior registration.
Automotive Heritage Journalism Competition – AHA Call to Action
THE 2019 AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE AWARDS
There is something impressive about being an “award-winning” journalist. To have your work lauded by peers is as meaningful as professional rewards get.
The Automotive Heritage Journalism Awards will be presented at the Concours d’Elegance of America at St. John’s in the Brembo media hospitality tent on the show grounds. We honor the “best of the best” in each of ten categories of “Stories Best Told.” Other entries deemed worthy by our team of professional auto journalist judges led by Gary Witzenburg and Csaba Csere will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
What do you consider your ‘best story told’ of 2018, regardless of platform or format? We encourage you to enter it in the AHA Journalism Competition. See all the details at: https://autoheritageawards.com/#journalism