Concours d’Elegance of America
July 26-28, 2019
at the Inn at St. John’s – Plymouth, MI
REQUEST FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS (Click on APPLY button below)
2019 Media registration will OPEN, February 8, 2019.
- Media Credentials must be applied for and will be issued in the applicant’s name
- Photo ID will be required upon arrival
- A Media Credential Request Form must be submitted for each representative from your media organization, not the organization as a whole.
- You will be notified by June 1, 2019 confirming or denying your request.
- No credentials will be mailed under any circumstances.
- There will be no admittance the day of the event without prior registration.
Anyone wanting media credentials must complete a Media Credential Request Form prior to MAY 30, 2019. REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 8, 2019
Please refer all questions to: Tara Noftz – firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 248.643.8645
The Concours is proud to welcome back the Automotive Heritage Awards again for 2019
THE 2019 AUTOMOTIVE HERITAGE AWARDS
The Automotive Heritage Foundation will present the 2019 Automotive Heritage Awards (AHA), in partnership with the Concours d’Elegance of America and Brembo, on the show field July 28th. We present four distinct competitions: the AHA Concept Vehicle of the Year; the NAHC’s Future Collectible Vehicle of the Year; the AHA Journalism Competition with 10 categories; and the AHA Lifetime Achievement Award. Each competition is managed and juried by experts like Gary Witzenburg, Brian Baker, Richard Kollins, Csaba Csere, Jim McCraw, Ed Lucas and Steve Purdy.
Entry information, sponsorship opportunities and all the details are available by visiting AHA at: www.autoheritageawards.com.